петак, 28. септембар 2012.

Is the economy really so bad, I haven't noticed any difference ?

new car discounts for veterans

Entitlements I guess is why. A little over a thousand month Social security, Veterans benefit checks for being disabled { non service connected } free medical and medicine V.A.Free medical/ medicare. Sold a small real estate parcel for an inflated price in ’07 before the real estate bubble burst and the property devalued,poor guy is still making payments to me.Then I sold a Commercial property near an airport that was being renovated with stimulus money, after it shot up in value. I own my own lakefront home,no mortgages to pay thank you.Newer model ford car paid for.Car insurance cheap.I shop and discount stores .Only time I get soaked for money is usually when I take the dog to the vet or go to the dentist.So, is it really so tough to live right now, are the whiners really just incompetent or no talent losers, let’s face it construction worker only is good for boom times, your supposed to learn new skills to be able to survive.After two years on unemployment a person could do SOMETHING about it.
new car discounts for veterans.

Judy:I bought at home in 2006 – had to due to transfer.
Was not aware of this boom.

House value has fallen 40% – mortgage or no mortgage – does not matter.
It’s a personal hit knowing that what you bought is worth almost half.

Stocks are doing nothing.
Cd’s are paying nothing.
The government is getting in more and more debt.
In the US higher taxes – much higher are right around the corner.

I might not affect you – but we won’t be getting social security when we get older.
Not with this massive gvt spending.
Think of the younger generation – - It will hurt our future.
————
Forgot to mention – had to take a 25% pay cut from our employer since the company is doing so poorly.
Another job is impossible to find in this economy.
/

Rinkydink:Great story. And I agree if you can’t find a job after 2 years of unemployment you can’t be trying very hard. Granted if may not be your first choice of jobs but at least it pays the bills until something better comes along.

bluebell:The economy hasn’t affected my family either, but all around I see factories closed and people who have lost jobs. For many, it is very tough to live. They are at risk of losing homes they have invested years in, with a very real chance they will end up with nothing.

You are comparing the average person with yourself. You did well out of those boom years. The average person hasn’t got parcels of land to sell and may not have all the benefits you mention either. Where I live (not your country) employees who have lost jobs get social security for a short while but not necessarily free healthcare and medicine. Anyone who is self-employed and that business goes bust, will not get a single penny of social security, or a pension in lin the future. Lots of small businesses have closed down leaving a very bleak future for the owners.

My house is paid off, because I made the extra efforts to do so. My car is not a recent model but it drives fine. I have no free medical or dental care so I make sure I stay healthy. I buy groceries from the reduced-price shelf and eat a healthy diet. My earnings are nowhere near what you get from social security, but there is enough to meet my needs. Thank God I have no mortgage and the children are reared.

Yes indeed, people could learn new skills, but there is no guarantee there will be any jobs for them at the end of it. It is unjustified to simply call them all whiners. You benefited from real estate bubble prices and stimulus money, and life is easier for you as a result. Don’t be so smug.

exactduke:Maybe the vast majority of the unemployed don’t have social security and/or veterans benefits.

After two years on unemployment a person could do SOMETHING about it.
Oh, like what?? 85,000 new jobs created last month. 200,000 entered the workforce. 10+ million currently unemployed.

I have a job, but finding one is not all that easy. I got layed off, summer 2003, didn’t find another job till spring 2005. It’s easy to say go out & find a job. Much harder to do it, if there are NO JOBS.

Timothy Abel:My name is Timothy, there is just one loan firm you should go to if you need a loan, i was once like you scammed, furstrated, decieved, intil i was introduced to RICHARD KING LOANS FIRM, don’t make the mistake i have made before, contact them now with these email id {richardkingloanfirm@gmail.com}… i wish you all the best of luck.,

0 коментара:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Volvo Cars