понедељак, 16. јануар 2012.

iTunes 10 Error Windows 7 64bit?

I have tried it all, no matter what i do it doesn’t work. I tried to open iTunes today but it was giving me .dll errors. So i tried to repair it, then uninstalled it. This is what has lead me to my problem! Now i try to reinstall and i get 4 errors? They are all in the UNKNOWN/Component part of reg-edit. So i went to reg-edit, and found those codes, then changed it all to full access and all that stuff. I am running the only account on my PC, admin. I have tried the Windows Installer Cleanup, read forums and other links to sites, but nothing works! Boy i wish i had a mac, i wouldn’t have to deal with this junk!

If i were you, i’d uninstall iTunes (if you reinstalled it) and make sure there are no iTunes files in your program files or program files (x86) folders. Then, you can try using a registry cleaner to remove erroneous entries. I recommend Eusing Free Registry Editor (been using it for years). Try to install after that.

For any problems related to the .dll I can suggest you this site it is really gud.

http://fix-all-dll-errors.com

an error occurred while backing up thisI’ve tried everythign!! I’ve restarted my computer AND itunes, made sure the code was correct, made sure it was purchased and 15$ WAS put on it, but every time I try to redeem it takes a looong time then eventually says:

We could not complete your itunes store request. An unknown error occured(10054).*There was an error in the itunes store. please try again later.

I’ve been trying for literally 4HOURS!! Please help me out on this?!

This is customer support

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

You can try clearing the iTunes Store Cache in the Advanced section of the iTunes Preferences but I am guessing the store is crazy busy with it being Christmas day and millions of people are trying to redeem their Gift Cards and download stuff for their new iPad/Pod/Phone.

Hey guys i just wanted to post a quick video to help anyone that has itunes connection problems after jailbreaking Firmware 3.1.2 aka 7D11

0 коментара:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Volvo Cars