петак, 13. јануар 2012.

Q&A: iTunes Error code 9006?

I’m trying to restore my iPod but only when it starts downloading it stops and comes up with a notice and saying something like THere was a problem downloading the software for the iPod. An unknown error occured(9006). What do I do?

Google it. :) i expect you’ll find an Apple support page regarding it. :)

Hi, zap1pow2boom3

There are 3 step to repair itunes 9006 error

If you got itunes 9006 error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. I think your computer is already very dangerous, and you should fix it immediately. There are many ways to fix itunes 9006 error, according to my experience, I think the following method is very good, you can go and try it. I hope it can help you:

* Step 1 – Download a itunes 9006 error repair tool,install this error repair tool.
* Step 2 – Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.
* Step 3 – Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! Enjoy it.

Here are the url of itunes 9006 error repair tool:http://www.FixError2010.com/ttfix-itunes_9006_error-zz0001

what does the error 13019 mean in itunesHas anyone else had this problem? I have a playlist with about 16 songs in it, it says 59.7 minutes worth of music and I have an 80 minute disc. I put the disc in to try and burn the songs onto it and it give me ” The attempt to burn a disc failed. An unknown error occurred (2131).”

Any ideas? My iTunes is up to date, I ran the diagnostics and it said that everything was working properly.

Get a big DVD and try that if that doesn’t work then reinstall iTunes and see what that does

i would e-mail itunes i’ve done it before they help you right away….if you don’t want to email them you can call them you can find the number on the apple website….hope i helped

So you just encountered an iTunes error 3002 and it failed to update your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. Well here is solution to fix iTunes 3002 Error. Written Guide here www.jailbreaksquad.com

Video Rating: 3 / 5

0 коментара:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Volvo Cars