понедељак, 16. јануар 2012.

Q&A: If you can help me fix this IPhone restore problem, I will wire you paypal $20! Please?

Ok, well if you can get my Iphone up and running through detailed instructions (for someone who is a bit of a technology noob) I will be absolutely estatic to wire you $ 20 through paypal.

So here is the truth, my father found an Iphone. It has no sim, and he did nothing with it, just left it in his bedside table. After a few months, he gives it to me. I am overjoyed. However! It has a passcode. So my first question:
Does restoring get rid of the passcode?

I have been trying and trying and trying to understand and do the right thing to make it work, I read all about firmware, I dunno what the Iphone 3GS takes, or what firmw this Iphone in particular has, but I downloaded 4.0.1 and then got an error code in itunes saying “Unknown error 3194″ So, I downloaded 4.3.2 and then got the same error message.

I hear all about tiny umbrella, and stuff, but can you talk me through it?
I don’t know what to do,
all I have it the lovely iphone,
the usb cord
and my tired brain.

Please, If you can help I will give you the twenty dollars. Feel free to email me also:
AbbeyIncorporated@hotmail.com

Thankyou!

To Restore You must Know the Pass code. Or take it to Service center. Or watch this video it will helps you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wS3AMbXRLs OR

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=305797

Thank You!

what does the error 13019 mean in itunesI recently had to get a new Hard-drive for my laptop because my old one was fried. And I decided that it was finally time to start downloading new music so that i could plug my Ipod into my laptop and get new music. Last night while i was doing that my Itunes started to inform me that An unknown error had occurred while the Itunes was restoring the ipod, but it erased everything on my ipod and now i can’t restore it. The error code was (13) and i tried everything that Apple.com says to try but it didn’t work. I am now stuck with an Ipod Touch that won’t work. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Ok. Turn iTunes on. And connect you ipod in. Turn you ipod off while connected in. Hold the power and home button. The apple logo should show and disappear. Then it will pop up again. At this time let go of the power button and keep holding the home button. Then you should see the connect to iTunes picture on your ipod and iTunes should say ipod in recovery mode. Then you can restore it. Rate this as best answer!

0 коментара:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Volvo Cars